What areas do you deliver to?
- We cover the whole of Birmingham. This includes Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Harborne, West Bromwich, Great Barr, and everywhere else in Birmingham.
- We also deliver to Coventry every week on a Monday. You can drop us an email to confirm.
How long can I freeze my meat for?
- Meat can be in the freezer for as long as 6 months, although it's recommended you store it for 3-4 months to ensure the quality of the meat does not deteriorate
How can I pay for my order online?
- We support all major credit and debit cards. We also support payments through Paypal. Shop secure, Shop safe.
Will I get my money back if I am dissatisfied with my product?
- At Pak Halal Meat, we aim to deliver our goods to the maximum quality. However, in an unusual event, we will aim to replace goods which are not satisfactory.
Is there a delivery charge?
- No! As part of our quality service, we offer free delivery. That's right... Free delivery!!
Is there a minimum order?
- To make our services worthwhile, there is a small minimum order of £30
What if I am not home to receive my order?
- In some instances, you may not be at home to receive our delivery. As long as we receive a safe spot to store your order, we will happily place it there for you. We will usually contact you before your order is sent for dispatch.
Do you deliver on Saturday and Sunday?
- Yes. We deliver throughout the whole week so you can place your order on a day that suits you best and receive it on the same day.
I have ordered after 3pm when will I receive my order?
- We try our best to ensure orders can reach our customer at the earliest of convenience. However, given the nature of our logistics system, orders placed after 3pm are automatically processed for the next day where the delivery is guaranteed before 9pm.
Are we halal?
- All meat is halal certified.