As part of the ordering process, your personal details will be collected in order to complete your order. This tab will highlight what data we collect, how we collect it and how it will be used.
- Personal information is never shared with any other organisation
- All information collected via orders is completely confidential
- By processing any forms on our site, you are agreeing to adding your email address to our mailing list
- We take all reasonable precautions to prevent personal data exchanged with third party members. We cannot however be responsible for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or accessed by an unauthorised person.
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete data stored about you.
Your right to know
- You can find our contact details on the contact us page for any queries
- By filling in the subscribe to emails tab, you are consenting your personal data to be used for a periodic mailing list
- Your personal data will be stored in our system unless you tell us otherwise
- In case you would like to exercise any of your GDPR related rights (the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and right to data portability) please contact us via email or contact us form that can be found on Contact us page.
Changes to our policy